23.08.19 - 26.08.19
Hash House Harriers
Ceud mìle fàilte” a hundred thousand welcomes to UK Nash Hash 2019.
Being held in the heart of the Scottish Borders from Friday 23rd Aug 2019 to Monday 26th Aug 2019.
Caledonia Hashers have come together to provide a value for money weekend at Borders Events Centre in Kelso.
For your all inclusive price of £165 (valid till 31st May 2019) we provide:
– Refreshment from opening to closing ceremonies.
– Breakfast and lunch Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
– Dinner Saturday and Sunday
– Trails Saturday, Sunday and Monday
– Camper-van park (ELSAN disposal unit)
– Crash space (currently looking at the alternatives we can provide)
– Toilet and shower facilities
– Goody Bag
For those who prefer a little more comfort:
– Camper-van limited electrical hook-ups at extra cost
– Hotels and B&B’s are within 10 minutes walking in Kelso, these are for your own arrangement.
Thursday 22nd Aug – Red Dress Run for those who turn up early (extra site charge).
Friday 23rd Aug – pre-opening pub crawl and 6pm open for business.
Saturday 24th Aug – trails, afternoon activities (tba), disco and band.
Sunday 25th Aug – trails, afternoon activities (DD competition), GMs meeting, disco and hash acts.
Monday 26th Aug – Recovery trail, finish off the beer, clean up and go home. (extra site charge for Monday night).
Tuesday 27th Aug – No breakfast, definitely go home!